Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by J.R.

Posted by Randy on September 25, 2001 at 10:40:26:

Don’t waste your time or money on this outdated information. There are many other updated programs that will lead you in the right and 2001 direction.
Ron LeGrand, Robert Kiyosaki, Robyn Thompson and others are more in tune with todays reality. From the school of hard knocks, trust me, I know.

Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by J.R.

Posted by J.R. on September 24, 2001 at 17:57:51:

I’m a student in college and I want to get involve in real estate to make some money using the Carleton Sheets Program. Can this program work for me even though I am a determined 21yr old with little cash flow and no experience in real estate? A response will be greatly appreciated, because I’m on the verge of buying the course but I have doubts.

Re: Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by JFinke KC

Posted by JFinke KC on September 28, 2001 at 17:49:45:

JR,

The Carlton Sheets course is basic and geared toward the beginner. After reading through it you will probably still have alot of questions. Its not bad, I have it myself, but I would suggest starting at your local bookstore (personal finance or real estate section)first. There are a number of books on the market with the same material for an average of $20.00. The truth is, there is no one course than will teach you everything you need to know. You can buy a dozen books on various real estate topics for less than the Sheets course and probably come away with more information. Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX wrote a post on 09/27/01 that lists a number of excellent books.

Read some of the basic books first, and read here a creonline everyday. Search the archives when you have questions and ask about anything you can’t find. The most important thing is don’t let any get you down. Real Estate is the best investment you can make. Although I’m not much older than you, I wish I started at your age.

Although I’ve only been doing this a little over a year, you are more than welcome to ask me questions. I’ll sure try to help.

Good Luck,

JFinke KC

Re: Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by Jenny

Posted by Jenny on September 25, 2001 at 15:15:45:

J.R.
I am also a college student looking to get involved in real estate investing. The way I look at it, we are at a point in our lives with not much to lose by taking the chance. Right now, I’m just trying to learn as much as I can before I make a rather expensive purchase like Sheet’s program, although that is probably the route I will go. I wish you good luck, ambitions take you most of the way to success.

Re: Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by JoeG

Posted by JoeG on September 24, 2001 at 23:28:39:

JR, I wish I would have started when I was 21. It is not easy, ya got to work it. It does work. The course will pay for itself with only one purchase, and then you’re home free. You have to be disciplined. The temptation is to give up, or, your friends will try to rain on your parade and say you’re crazy. Buy 3 house per year and by the time you are my age you’ll own 60 houses! It’s a lot of fun and the best investment that I’ve found.

Re: Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by Sandy Winter

Posted by Sandy Winter on November 04, 2001 at 18:57:33:

Hi, I just purchased the Carlton Sheets “No Money Down” Program because I’ve come to a point in my life after 12 years to want to establish a cushion to live on. I asked my brother what he thought of real estate investing, and he warned me about the dangers of quick fix, get rich quick scams. I don’t believe this is a scam, is the course this easy to get started in?? Please reassure me. Sincerely, Sandy Winter

Re: Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by Kenneth J. Rocap

Posted by Kenneth J. Rocap on January 22, 2003 at 22:29:26:

My room-mate and I woud appreciate it if someeone could tell us exactly how Carlton sheets program can work for us. We have bad credit and minimal realestate experience. Even though there are negatives we both feel that a positive outcome could be reached with the proper program. My roommate has watched his televised
“infomercials” and Mr Sheets boasts how even with bad credit and absolutely no realestate experience, it is possible to succeed. We both would be very willing to work the program and even give testimonials if this in fact is as good as it claims to be. We have both been ripped off by scams and do not want to squander hard earned money on another fly-by-night sceme. We can be contacted either by the attached e-mail or by calling 561-588-0497 after 6:00 pm EST. Sincerely Kenneth Rocap and Tom Hallman

Re: Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by Linda Sills

Posted by Linda Sills on February 01, 2002 at 18:05:41:

I need to know when the 30 day trial period begins. When I receive the tapes?

Re: Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by JR

Posted by JR on September 25, 2001 at 09:23:54:

Your words is giving me encouragement to try the course. Thanks JoeG. Can I contact you if I have questions? Oh yeah, what good books can I read to help a beginner start out.

Re: Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by Tamala Jones

Posted by Tamala Jones on September 29, 2003 at 16:02:57:

I would like to speak with Carlton Sheets about getting started. I would like to speak with him personally, I am in very very desire need to get started but, I had a slight accident that hindered my ability and now it is harder than before, please, please help me. I have know one that can help me I am disabled partially, living in a neighborhood were my daughter and I can not live. Disaster has struck my heart very bad and I don’t know were to turn. I contacted your counseling office for assistance, but they stated that I can not get help unless I have $4.500 or $5.000. I spent all the money I have on the course. I get child support and housing gives me $16.00 a month because I am below income poverty level and unemployment won’t help me and my disability claim keeps denying me. I have started going around collecting as many bottles and what ever I can find to keep my daughter in school so she won’t know what I have to do to keep us a float. Please, I can stress I am not a charity case, or looking for any handouts I just need guidance or some assistance,hopefully someone see’s this and can relay my plee for help to carlton sheets. I would do anything to get started to become the best investor Carton Sheets has ever helped on his infomercial.Carlton I hope you see this.