Carlton Sheets Program ? - Posted by ( name withheld )

Posted by Eric B on February 12, 2000 at 19:02:03:

Larry -

Definitely for real. Voluminous material, very detailed, professionally done. Nice comments in the Washington Post here last month by Bob Bruss, an RE columnist.

If you have a PC, would definitely recommend the CD version - since a lot of the ‘conversational’ elements are easier to capture (time coded.)

Am also independent, doing very well with the NASDAQ, but need to create high steady cash flow. Last section has what to do next, day by day - it is very good.

Eric

Carlton Sheets Program ? - Posted by ( name withheld )

Posted by ( name withheld ) on February 06, 2000 at 11:25:10:

About 15 years ago I bought a Real Estate Program for about $300-$400. Some of the things they were telling you to do seemed to me to be questionable. Frankly, I was afraid to do anything because of that. A few years later I heard that person had went bankrupt,although I don’t know this to be true. Has anyone that has bought the Carlton Sheets Program had any doubt about whether or not what they are telling you to do is legal?

Re: Carlton Sheets Program ? - Posted by Mark (SDCA)

Posted by Mark (SDCA) on February 08, 2000 at 11:44:09:

I don’t recall having any doubts about the legality of Carleton’s techniques. I think some of them are impratical but that is a different question.

Mark

Re: Carlton Sheets Program ? - Posted by Clyde Plyler III

Posted by Clyde Plyler III on February 07, 2000 at 21:02:24:

You can call the Institute if you have any questions. I have done this as well as a couple of people I have come across and we have all managed to talk to Carlton himself about any question. He will talk you through it in a calm and easy to understand fashion. :slight_smile:

Re: Carlton Sheets Program ? - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on February 11, 2000 at 24:13:26:

I have been thinking about purchasing this program but am not sure if it really works. How hard is it to get in touch with Mr. Sheets himself via phone ? Does he have a phone # or a e-mail address so that I can make contact with the man my self? I would feel alot better if I could run some of my questions by Mr. Sheets before I buy his course.

Re: Carlton Sheets Program ? - Posted by Larry X. Campbell

Posted by Larry X. Campbell on February 08, 2000 at 07:28:48:

I’am about to invest in this program and want to know if this program is for real? I just got fired from my last job and I’v decided to never answer to anyone else but myself anymore.

Re: Carlton Sheets Program ? - Posted by cory

Posted by cory on March 11, 2000 at 09:59:59:

The C.S. program is for real, however like anything it takes work and help from other who have done it. this is a great sit to share information. if you want some help with some short cuts email me, I will be glad to help.