CASH club? REI club? - Posted by Bert G

Posted by chris on March 11, 2000 at 14:18:54:

Hi Bert-

I vaguely remember hearing something about Sheets’ Professional Education Institute not supporting the club program any longer.

You may want to go to Sheets’ website and send a line to his customer service department for info on it. One reason there may not be a big push for the clubs is because of their high priced personal coaching program. Maybe they feel the club would cannabalize the coaching program. I don’t know, that is just my guess. His site is www.carletonsheets.com

For info on starting your own club you may want to check with the National Real Estate Investors Association, they will help you with set up at:

-Chris

CASH club? REI club? - Posted by Bert G

Posted by Bert G on March 11, 2000 at 14:08:42:

I was wondering if anybody knows anything at all about the “CASH Club” that C. Sheets promotes. In checking the archives here, the only thing I found was a post I’d made in Sept 99 asking the same question, with NO responses. Here it is again, and I hope someone answers this time.

One thing Carleton Sheets mentions is the importance of being involved in an investors club, and if there isn’t one in the area, he can help you start a “CASH Club” (CASH from CArleton SHeets)

Anybody know anything about this?

The closest thing to an investors club around here is a bunch of older big-time investors who have lunch together, but don’t allow outsiders. Couple weeks ago I found another CRE Onliner in town (Hi Anne) and we did meet. She mentioned she’d found another CS grad in the area.

For those of you with active REI groups, what kind of benefits could one expect from starting a similar group here? And more specifically, what advantage, if any, would come from the CS program?

BG