Cash Flow Generator - Posted by Nicki

Posted by bob on January 16, 2002 at 10:21:21:

Listen Boys & Girls:

This course is written by Ron Legrand & it’s people with small minds that make fun of people.

Ron has been in the REI biz for around 20 years & some of his materials can be purchased on this site.

Cash Flow Generator - Posted by Nicki

Posted by Nicki on January 15, 2002 at 18:32:23:

I just ordered Cash Flow Generator and I am kinda scared I wasted my money …I was looking into Carleton Sheets and wanted some opinions on the whole situation… I am not Real Estate Literate.

Re: Cash Flow Generator - Posted by Mr A C

Posted by Mr A C on March 26, 2002 at 10:17:35:

Does the Ron Legrand system really work ?, I am bit of a skeptic… But could certainly use an extra 2-10 grand, monthly. Thanks… Please be honest

Re: Cash Flow Generator - Posted by Phamtastic

Posted by Phamtastic on January 16, 2002 at 24:32:44:

I bought the Cash Flow Generator and I was like you too. Skeptical.

But, I can tell you that it is well worth the money. I’m working on a deal right now from it.

Plus, they are cool about the refunds so you can exchange it if it’s not worth your time.

I can also tell you that I have the Grandfather course (C. Sheets),…(joking) since he is on so many infomericals and been around a long time, but I like LeGrand’s becuase it’s more creative with REI while Sheets is more of a landlord type investor.

Good luck to you.

Phamtastic

Re: Cash Flow Generator - Posted by Mary

Posted by Mary on January 15, 2002 at 19:23:14:

Is this “cash flow generator” new? I wouldn’t buy it if it is…If you want your money’s worth, stick to those who have been in the business many years. I would recommend Carlton Sheets because his course was worth the one tip he gave me that netted me $10,000.

Re: Cash Flow Generator - Posted by K MCDONALD

Posted by K MCDONALD on January 15, 2002 at 19:07:34:

who puts that study course out thats not the one
with the two dwarf brothers is it?