$CASH$ need your creativity - Posted by Kristy - AZ

Posted by Doug McDowell on July 19, 2002 at 11:07:34:

OK, that is just cool! :slight_smile:

$CASH$ need your creativity - Posted by Kristy - AZ

Posted by Kristy - AZ on July 19, 2002 at 03:36:25:

Hi $CASH$

I have a house that we have listed, but would like to try and sell ourselves. Can you give me some creative advetising methods to attract some buyers? Something other than the traditional Open House and basic newspaper ads?

I liked your helicopter stratigy, but afraid my budget doesn’t allow for that :slight_smile:

I like your creative mind and could use some help here.
It’s a nice 3bd/2ba w/spa 1820sqft in great location, No HOA fees, remodeled with new carpet, paint, lights, bath enclosures, tile, has a fp, and formal dining room.
Need to sell this thing outright! No creative financing as we have an 18% hard money loan with it all duein 6 months!

Can you suggest something? Holding an auction? unique Ads to run? Set a fire in the front yard?(just kidding on that one) Please let me know. Thanks
Kristy

Re: $CASH$ need your creativity - Posted by SDM

Posted by SDM on July 19, 2002 at 19:29:08:

We have used “No Bank Qualifying” as well as “Owner Financing with 10% down” with good success. The owner financing is basically the use of our pension fund that will purchase the note at closing. Sometimes you may need to carry if the buyer doesn’t qualify for the full amount. But you will know that upfront. Send your buyers to us and we will handle it.

Free Corvette Story! - Posted by $Cash$

Posted by $Cash$ on July 19, 2002 at 09:56:25:

Kristy,

Glad to meet you.

I bought Sub2 a really great house 4bd, 3ba, 3 car garage, 2 fireplaces, tile roof, etc., I guess the buzz word is “Pretty House”. Remember I am a newbie here so I am learning the buzz words used.

It was December a few years ago. Those that remember it was very slow, 15th of the month and I only bought and sold 4 or 5 properties. Had this pretty house, advertised at $15K down and I was recieving no calls, looked like Santa wasn’t coming this year.

I called a friend of mine in the used car business, and asked him if he had any “sexy” used cars for a good price. He said he had an 84 Corvette a bad year for Corvettes it kept the price down, decent car but not great.

I purchased the Corvette for $3,400.

My new ad read $20K down No Qual.(in your case you are are selling the home outright but this will still apply) you noticed I added $5K to the down payment to cover the cost of the car. Then right below $20K … FREE CORVETTE WITH PURCHASE, then all the amenities of the house.

I sold the house the same day the ad came out. The phone did not stop ringing by the way.

December wasn’t that slow after all.

What people percieve when reading ads, FREE is a strong word when used properly.

What can you add to your ad to get their attention?

$Cash$

Re: Free Corvette Story! - Posted by Buck

Posted by Buck on July 21, 2002 at 21:28:47:

You’re an Artist, Cash!

Great I love it!

Buck