CASHFLOW GAME - Posted by Laure

Posted by Carol on March 09, 1999 at 12:56:41:

OK OK Laure.
Now I feel REALLY bad because that was one of the purchases I put off…
Better late than …
Carol FL

CASHFLOW GAME - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on March 09, 1999 at 09:26:17:

What an awesome evening we had at home last night. We got several inches of snow, and being exhausted from the convention, was going to retire early.
Then, my 18 yr old son, came into my room and saw the game “cashflow” asked if I got it at convention, and begged to play… So, at 9 pm, my husband, step-daughter, son and I sit down to a game. At 11:30, my eyes are drooping and put a limit of midnight on the game…at 12:05, we all vote to go till 12:30. We Did quit at 12:30 as we all have JOBS in the morning, but the kids wanted to keep playing.

Funny things kept being said at the game table…Like “Oh, I get it now !” and “MOM, is that why you kept that building on xyz street”. Then my husband came to bed and THANKED ME for purchasing the game. The kids are getting a good idea of how things work and it’s awesome to watch their eyes light up and apply real life instances into the game while it’s being played. Even he and I have a better feel where we want this “ride” (life) to take us and what we expect to have at the end.

Laure :slight_smile: