CD-ROM database - Posted by Ken_AZ

Posted by JohnWe (NoCA) on May 18, 2000 at 16:02:28:

I’m pretty sure you can do this with dataquik. Check out http://www.dataquick.com. Unfortunately, I don’t use this, but I use something similar that’s not as popular.

Good luck.

CD-ROM database - Posted by Ken_AZ

Posted by Ken_AZ on May 18, 2000 at 14:40:16:

Is there a CDROM database out there that will allow me to target a specific subdivision, then print out addresses of the owners to a label or directly to postcards. I’d like to be able to send directly to the address of the home-owner, not necessarity that address because the address might be rentals or vacant.

Any suggestions?

Re: CD-ROM database - Posted by Rosalyn_MD

Posted by Rosalyn_MD on May 22, 2000 at 13:02:19:

Hi!
This is not a database, but I had a Realtor pull specfic subdivisions from the MRIS by name and I provided the labels. She was really very helpful. I hope this helps.

Re: CD-ROM database - Posted by Brian_CA

Posted by Brian_CA on May 19, 2000 at 12:12:15:

Try Fares. The take data from the county assessors office and do what you are looking for. I am not sure of their contact info, but give me a day and I will find it for you.

Brian_CA

Re: CD-ROM database - Posted by dew

Posted by dew on May 18, 2000 at 16:07:43:

In CO title companies do this for reale state agents, don’t now about “civilians”. Also I can access thru our MLS system an sort by address or owner address. Maybe a realtor can help you?