Cellphone towers - Posted by Michael Walker

Posted by JohnFL on January 14, 2001 at 22:26:42:

Hey Mike,
If you do lease your land to a cellphone company be sure to specify in your lease that you want to be paid for every company that goes on the tower. I work for a cellphone company and you would be suprised of how many landowners feel cheated when the company they lease the land to starts renting space on the tower to other companies and the cellphone company not the landowner pocket the extra rent. Make sure the lease is beneficial to you as well as the cellphone company.

hope this helps,
JohnFL

Cellphone towers - Posted by Michael Walker

Posted by Michael Walker on January 12, 2001 at 14:48:13:

I have come across a property that my partner and I may be able to lease a section of the property to a cellphone company for a hefty cashflow on the property. The property is zoned residential, but backs up to a freeway. It is about 3/4 of an acre and has 1 single family house on the lot. I am awaiting a call from county zoning to see what permits are needed, but this is all new territory to me. I have been flipping single family houses for about a year and need some help on this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your generous time!

Mike