Changes - Posted by Sailor

Posted by Ken L (MI) on May 05, 2006 at 14:20:11:

Great story. That’s just awesome.

Changes - Posted by Sailor

Posted by Sailor on May 05, 2006 at 10:17:56:

Early last evening I stopped by my mhp, & was delighted to see a group of 5 children playing together. That may not seem unusual, but it brought a lump to my throat, as 6 months ago it would not have been a safe place for them. There are no more druggies, alcoholics, or pit bulls to menace children (& others) in this park. I’m sure as time goes on the children themselves w/present their own problems, but for now I am feeling quite pleased w/the changes.

Tye

Re: Changes - Posted by Ryan (NC)

Posted by Ryan (NC) on May 07, 2006 at 09:42:57:

Tye

I?m walking a mile in your shoes right now so to speak, knowing only part of what you?ve went through to get to this point it?s a big accomplishment. Congrats on the turnaround, sounds like it has really paid off!

Best wishes,
Ryan Needler

Re: Changes - Posted by Todd (AZ)

Posted by Todd (AZ) on May 05, 2006 at 11:22:04:

Great job Tye. I remember when a couple I sold a mh to put up a white picket fence around their new home that it felt good that I was able to provide them a place they call home. Sometimes its easy to think of this as business only whereas we are providing a needed and helpful service to many people. Good job turning your park around. Todd (AZ)

Re: Changes - Posted by Sailor

Posted by Sailor on May 07, 2006 at 10:23:44:

Ryan, I have absolutely no doubt that your communities w/soon be a credit to your efforts. It still isn’t real easy, but @ least I’m not literally wading through the animal & human muck of last year. The changes you are making are going to positively affect the lives of your tenants, & I know you are going to reap not only $$$, but great satisfaction in a job well done.

Tye

Re: Changes - Posted by Sailor

Posted by Sailor on May 05, 2006 at 12:44:53:

Thanks, Todd. I felt especially good seeing the children all playing together because I recently integrated the mhp (1st time in entire neighborhood), & my new tenant’s DD was in the play group. Not sure about the parents, but color clearly made no difference to the children.

Tye