Chat right now! - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Bill (in GA) on March 30, 2006 at 10:18:16:

>> $383 monthly for the home

How many payments remaining, and at what interest rate?

>> $75 per month for the lot
Is this mortgage, lease, or rent? What are the terms?

>> I don’t need any money to purchase it

Have you spoken with the lienholder about this? With the landowner? Are they the same person?

Just out of curiosity, where is this?

• Bill (in GA)

Chat right now! - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on March 29, 2006 at 20:22:56:

Wed eve

Re: Chat right now! - Posted by Robert

Posted by Robert on March 30, 2006 at 10:06:17:

I want to know if their is anyone smart enough to give me some advice! I’ve got a motivated seller who recently was married and her and her new husband moved out of a doublewide home, to get another for a new start. The lady almost wants to give me the property because the people she bought the mobile home from put in contract that she could not sublease the property and when she tried to sublease the property the tenant she put in this very, very, nice home destroyed the meter upon being put out for not being a good tenant. You probably ask what meter? I don’t know, what ever meter is responsible for making the electric work. Anyway she has been at odds with the people who own the lot because she says they refuse to let her put a tenant in it and have been watching closely to ensure it. So long story short, she currently pays $75 per month for the lot and $383 monthly for the home. She requested that I take the home off of the lot, I’m thinking no! Who can give me advice to work this deal. I don’t need any money to purchase it, just take it!!!

Re: Chat right now! - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on March 29, 2006 at 21:47:30:

I would like to chat but I’m not registered and when trying to register it errors out on me. So no luck registering tonight. Hopefully they’ll get it fixed soon.