CHAT ROOM ROCKS! Thank You John Behle and Steve Cook - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by Jeanne on June 09, 1999 at 11:50:07:

John,
There is a link to the Insider’s Club on the yellow index on the left side of the page. It is currently free to join. We will send you a “Welcome” letter with your password after you submit the form. An added benefit is that you will receive the CRE Online Newsletter by email, which lets you know what new things have been added to the site or of any special “Insider’s Club” offers. (Hint: keep your eyes open in the next week or so.)
Jeanne

CHAT ROOM ROCKS! Thank You John Behle and Steve Cook - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on June 08, 1999 at 23:09:41:

Thank you John Behle for hosting our chat room last night. You are one class act, my friend. You set THE standard for excellence.

And we want to express our sincere thanks to Steve Cook for hosting our chat room tonight. Following John Behle’s lead, Steve generously offered to answer questions on how he conducts his real estate business.

With almost 100 people in the chat room, Steve spent hours answering everyone’s questions.

Steve, thank you for sharing with us. You are a true WINNER who will never be denied…

YES! I will be posting a transcript of both chat sessions in a few days.

JP Vaughan

Re: CHAT ROOM ROCKS! Thank You John Behle and Steve Cook - Posted by John Estell(Denver)

Posted by John Estell(Denver) on June 09, 1999 at 11:30:48:

J.P. how can I get a password to join in on the chats in the Chat Room. Thanks.

Re: CHAT ROOM ROCKS! Thank You John Behle and Steve Cook - Posted by Dave(MI)

Posted by Dave(MI) on June 08, 1999 at 23:45:53:

thanks to you too J.P. without your eforts this great site would not be here