Chatroom, where is everypne ??? - Posted by Andrew

Posted by JohnBoy on June 18, 2000 at 03:36:26:

Just wait until all the grandkids come along!!! They are more fun though! At least you get to send them home after spoiling the rotten! Paybacks are b*tch! LOL

Chatroom, where is everypne ??? - Posted by Andrew

Posted by Andrew on June 16, 2000 at 09:34:21:

Hi guys and gals.
I was just wondering why not alot of people come and share in the Chatroom anymore?
I notice a lot of people pop in then out real quick?
Are you only looking for certain people and wont take the time to share with the rest of us ??
I also notice a Lot of people who lurk ?

Wouldn’t it be better to learn by participation then to simply glean off what others might be talking about ? What happens if no one talks about something you really need to learn ?
Some even get hostile if you ask them to participate. Saying , "isnt this a free country, cant I talk when I want to ?
Why get hostile, I am just trying to get people to utilize all that is offered for FREE by the Vaughns.
Think about it, a place to share ideas, trade secrets, network woth other investors, and become friends with some of them. And we arent even charged to participate.Hmmmmm.
I know some people have a hang up that JP or Terry dont visit, because they think that since they own the site they should be willing to give even more of their time and effort because they sell books and tapes? Makes no sense to me.
Well, i hope to see others in there sometime.
Good time to go is 10pm eastern time.

Richness to all of you.
Andrew

…mehbeeeeeeee sleeping… Zzzzzzz - Posted by SusanL.–FL

Posted by SusanL.–FL on June 16, 2000 at 10:12:28:

This is the ‘time of day’ some parents (with kids) LIVE for! The kids R in bed. Good time to get in some reading—or straighten up the joint!

Re: …mehbeeeeeeee sleeping… Zzzzzzz - Posted by Andrew

Posted by Andrew on June 16, 2000 at 10:19:45:

So, then what do you thnk would be the best time ?
We can come in earlier for you , so you could participate.

I just know that last year about this time, it was sometimes difficult to even get into the chatroom , because there were so many poeple in it.

Andrew
P.S . thanks for taking time out of your day to respond.

I’ll give it a try, one of these nights… - Posted by SusanL.–FL

Posted by SusanL.–FL on June 16, 2000 at 10:53:38:

but right now it’s kind of tuff…kids, summmer school, business, real estatin’…time’s at a real premium.

C-ya Andrew!

all grown up - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on June 16, 2000 at 20:55:11:

I had kids once… whew !

Have fun !

Laure :slight_smile: