Cheap Land - Posted by Rich Price

Posted by Richard McCaslin (TX) on April 20, 2002 at 12:17:20:

Hi Rich,
I started my venture in real estate by dealing in only raw land and lots. I have learned lots of things that work to get you land cheap, or even free, and sometimes even make money when you buy. The biggest draw back is that the bulk of the time, it may take 2 to 4 years to get everything payed off. If you want the details E-mail me direct. It can be done with no money out of pocket, and the payments get made for you. This may sound strange but I have real estate agents trying to talk me into doing consulting on this as they have seen me do things the unconventional way and know I can do it. They just can not figure out how I do it.
Richard

Cheap Land - Posted by Rich Price

Posted by Rich Price on April 18, 2002 at 17:16:23:

Does anybody have any ideas on how to buy land and/or lots in developments cheap?

Re: Cheap Land - Posted by SuperCat (IL, KY)

Posted by SuperCat (IL, KY) on April 23, 2002 at 10:27:35:

You can buy at tax sales or through land wholesalers, or direct form the owners at ridicously low amounts. I have recently got so much land that I have been having to wholesale it. It is definitely a niche, but can be very profitable.

Re: Posted my responce wrong - Posted by Richard McCaslin (TX)

Posted by Richard McCaslin (TX) on April 20, 2002 at 12:22:46:

Hi Rich,
I was noy paying attention and posted my reply to you on Kristine-CA’s Reply to you check it there, and sorry for the mistake
Richard

Re: Cheap Land - Posted by Kristine-CA

Posted by Kristine-CA on April 18, 2002 at 21:30:06:

Rich Price: where are you located? Tax sales in CA can be a great way to buy lots cheap. Also, contacting owners of vacant lots that have tax defaults is another good way (better in my opinion).