Cherif Medawar - Posted by Mike S

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by Janet Cisco

Posted by Janet Cisco on January 27, 2009 at 02:02:30:

If they tried to give you more time to look over the material (you said you did not have it) but when I signed up they gave us all access to the website that has tons of training and access to valuable data like national tenants, contracts, lenders etc. And you say that the guy said you are cancelled and he will send you the refund. Then you did not post again so I assume you got your refund or you would’ve disputed the charge on your CC and told the world about it.
You also seem to jump into conclusion without attending their training that it’s probably iffy! because they use the smae marketing people as some other seminar company. Well, I attended the training and I learned a lot but most importantly I just did my first deal and I am working on a second one with a partner that I met on their website. She is an investor with money and she liked the deal I had under contract. This has been the best training for me. But I guess like everything elses in life you can do or you can just complain!

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by John Farina

Posted by John Farina on July 26, 2008 at 24:47:09:

This is no scam they are a legitimate company. I attended their training and have a year support. I am an experienced investor/developer and I learned a ton of great and useful info. Most impostantly I have access to their website that gives you Tenants, Lenders athat are very aggressive and flexible and a network to post or get deals directly from thousand of other members. I believe they are the only large commercial training company that keeps on growing in this tough market. Their program worked for me but it may not necessarily work for you.

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by Clarissa McPeck

Posted by Clarissa McPeck on September 21, 2008 at 18:15:25:

So can you describe the website and the promised list of national tenants? Did you have to pay extra after the 3 day seminar to have access to the lists?

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by Stella Bonin

Posted by Stella Bonin on August 15, 2008 at 24:17:39:

I am planning to attend the 3 days seminar in San Diego, I really want to learn and k now with some many bad comments I fell bad about is it is true or not.