Chicago, IL - Seeking Hard Money Lender/ Investor - Posted by Jeremiah Desmarais

Posted by PeterN on October 19, 2003 at 07:43:10:

You sound like an excellent candidate for a working line of credit. It may wind up costing you less than hard money lenders. You certainly have the type of track record that a bank is looking for, assuming that you have reasonably good credit. Look for Ed’s advertisement above on working lines of credit.

Chicago, IL - Seeking Hard Money Lender/ Investor - Posted by Jeremiah Desmarais

Posted by Jeremiah Desmarais on October 16, 2003 at 17:17:46:

Dear Associates,

We’re looking for a few good, ethical, and just down to earth investors to add to our current pool to tackle larger projects. Must be able to invest a minimum of $50k - $100k and show proof of funds. We will take good care of you, make you money, and build a strong relationship.

You will appreciate knowing that my partner and I have 14 yrs experience in rehabbing, and have rehabbed 41 homes to date. We currently work with 9 investors who fund $50k - 100k in our various single family home and multi unit rehab projects. We pay a %10-20 interest rate on your money.

We are in and out of our projects within 2-4 months. Since we have our own crews, we can accurately estimate the cost and time for each project. We can document our success and can provide attorney and investor references, as well as completed properties.

The benefits here are that you are working with professionals who know what they’re doing and will use your money for profitable real estate ventures. We are also in the works of moving to larger condo conversion projects in excess of $1m - so if you have an interest in this area, we should talk.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you and sharing our success.

Jeremiah Desmarais
312-493-9971
jeremiah1@bigplanet.com