Chicago Real Estate Market - Posted by Marcus Chicago

Posted by Nick on December 06, 1999 at 18:06:43:

Thanks for the reply.

I’m relatively new to this. Perhaps my search techniques need more alternatives than bird dogs, classifieds and FSBOs. Or, maybe my questioning techniques are too wishy-washy. But if you believe that the market is hot, maybe I should rethink my opinion.

Thanks. Maybe some Ginkoba will wake me up.

By the way, are you into a certain niche or are you out for whatever makes sense?

Chicago Real Estate Market - Posted by Marcus Chicago

Posted by Marcus Chicago on December 03, 1999 at 14:02:34:

Anyone from the Chicago Area?

I think the market is HOTT! That’s right with a double T!

I’ve been wokring on getting my circle of MasterMinds together this week ready to jump at good buys.

What kind of results has anyone been getting in the Chicago area?

Re: Chicago Real Estate Market - Posted by Nick

Posted by Nick on December 04, 1999 at 06:27:17:

HI;
I’m pretty new, looking in the Chicago area “don’t wanters”, but I don’t seem to find many, if any. Obviously I’m not approaching it in the same way that you are. Where do you find your prospects?

Re: Chicago Real Estate Market - Posted by Marcus Chicago

Posted by Marcus Chicago on December 06, 1999 at 17:17:09:

Nick:

Where have you been looking? I’m working with a few realtors now that I think can help me find bargain properties. We’ll see…

My impression about the Chicago market is that there are don’twanters out there but you gotta look for them. I’m planning to call MANY FSBO’s and make offers.

My previous experience was in sales, so this is all a numbers game. I remember making 100 phone calls a day in my previous job prospecting. If I can do that now and find the same amount of people, I’ll have more money than I can spend!

Please reply…
Marcus Chicago