Classified ads in Player's Club - Posted by Perry K. Harris

Posted by Michael Murray on February 25, 1999 at 22:12:05:

If you read the requirements, it looks like a person must have successfully done a RE deal of some sort, which is scrutinized by the board to qualify for membership. Is that correct? Sounds like a good idea though, I am sure as soon as I can qualify and join, I won’t want any greenhorns in there either.

Classified ads in Player’s Club - Posted by Perry K. Harris

Posted by Perry K. Harris on February 25, 1999 at 09:10:03:

Do you have to be a member of the Player’s Club, to use the classifieds ? Anybody in the Player’s Club ? Are you satisfied with the benefits ? Thanks.

Re: Classified ads in Player’s Club - Posted by Bert G

Posted by Bert G on February 25, 1999 at 11:34:18:

You can view the ads by clicking “classified ads” on the sidebar. Only members can place ads. Just about everything else you need to know is answered by clicking “Players Club”

BG

Re: Classified ads in Player’s Club - Posted by Perry K. Harris

Posted by Perry K. Harris on February 25, 1999 at 11:58:32:

Thanks Bert G., for the quick resonse. I’ve been exploring the web site meticulously, and noticed the words, “free classified ads”, in the Player’s Club text. Are they truly free, or free, as a benefit of paid membership? I not above joining, it’s that I will take advantage of the situation immediately, if it is free. It’s that old syntax thing. (marketing) Thanks again. Perry

Re: Classified ads in Player’s Club - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on February 25, 1999 at 12:16:52:

Classified ads are free to members. A membership actually costs some money.

JPiper