classifieds? - Posted by Farrah

Posted by mike on November 18, 2000 at 15:03:03:

Maybe a classified section on this board is a good idea, I appreciate server ‘real estate/traffic’ etc. So mayebe we are prepared to pay a $5.oo/mo access to that section. Seems we are all looking for the same thing , answers, properties, advice etc. It just may be a great way for wholesalers to sell, or exchanges to take place etc.

Just an idea!!!
Re-buttals very welcome, including from the server administrator.

Continued success to all.:>)

classifieds? - Posted by Farrah

Posted by Farrah on November 18, 2000 at 11:46:49:

Hello,

Could someone please tell me if there is a classified ad section here? I have been watching this group for about 2 weeks now and have seen some questions that also offered the property to people here. I had posted an ad (sorry I am a newbie and didn’t realize i shouldn’ have) and got some very rude and hateful comments back from someone. I thought that we were here to help each other not be at each others throat.

thanks in advance

Re: classifieds? - Posted by B.L.Renfrow

Posted by B.L.Renfrow on November 18, 2000 at 18:53:35:

The site owners have posted previously that they are in the process of developing a classified section and it will be ready shortly.

Although occasionally a similar post does seem to slip through, the owners delete any such postings when they become aware of their existence.

Their policy makes it much easier to read the postings without having to wade through all the spam, ads and garbage typically found on many newsgroups.

Here is the link to their posting policy:

http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/ed-pol.htm

Brian (NY)