Closed My First Deal!! - Posted by Cre Barbee

Posted by Cre Barbee on August 13, 2001 at 12:24:29:

Anne,
It’s a wonderful feeling!! I’m soooo blessed and greatful to see my dreams come true. God has been good to me!!

Closed My First Deal!! - Posted by Cre Barbee

Posted by Cre Barbee on August 13, 2001 at 09:55:35:

Closed on my very first property in St. Louis, MO Friday before last(two days before my 30th b-day!!).
I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who advised me and answered all my questions. I stand to at least double if not triple my money!! I’ll let you know how everything turns out.

Thanks So Much

Cre

Re: Closed My First Deal!!/Congratulations!! - Posted by Lynn Johnson

Posted by Lynn Johnson on August 13, 2001 at 14:57:21:

Congratulations on closing your first deal! I live in St. Louis, MO and I just got started in REI. I’m hoping I close on my first deal before my birthday which is Oct 30th. This deal you just closed, is it a flip or lease option, etc.? Can’t wait to share my success story here, too.=)

Re: Closed My First Deal!! - Posted by Duane

Posted by Duane on August 13, 2001 at 11:20:01:

Congratulations! What area are you working? I am also in St. Louis. Maybe we can compare notes some time.

Duane

Congratulations! NT - Posted by Anne-ND

Posted by Anne-ND on August 13, 2001 at 11:18:37:

it’s a great feeling isn’t it?

Re: Closed My First Deal!!/Congratulations!! - Posted by Cre Barbee

Posted by Cre Barbee on August 13, 2001 at 15:51:22:

Hey Lynn,
My project is a fliper and hopefully all the ones after this will be as well!! I will start working on it sometime in September. Hope everything goes well with your first one. Have you found the property yet? What part of the city are you looking in? Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

Cre

Hi Duane - Posted by Lynn Johnson

Posted by Lynn Johnson on August 13, 2001 at 15:12:33:

I live in St. Louis, MO, too and just recently got started in lease options and flips. If you like…we could stay in touch to help each other stay motivated and compare notes. Email me if you are interested.

Re: Closed My First Deal!! - Posted by Cre Barbee

Posted by Cre Barbee on August 13, 2001 at 12:28:11:

Duane,
I live in KC, however I found this property in STL with the help of a great friend. The property is located near Kings hwy and nat brdg. I am looking all over the city and the county!! I’ll be there this weekend, e-mail me and i’ll give you my info to contact me.