closing of a deal - Posted by pearl

Posted by pearl on October 27, 2000 at 16:40:15:

If you are referring to the mobile home sales agreement as the proper paperwork, that list annual percentage rate, amount financed, finance charge, total of payments and how the monthly installments will be made. Then I understand. Thank you for your time.

closing of a deal - Posted by pearl

Posted by pearl on October 26, 2000 at 18:23:19:

I would like to start by saying this is a very helpful site.I’m intrested in doing lonnie deals,I have just finished reading deals on wheels (very intresting).I’m familiar with the term “closing” when it comes to permanent structures (involving attorney’s)I have read several post on this forum,and people have refered to “I’m going to be closing next friday”.Isn’t buying & selling moblie homes just like an automobile.In this case you sign the necessary paper work one on one and transfer title.No laywers involved? or did I miss something in the book and post that I have read ? Thank You

Re: closing of a deal - Posted by Ernest Tew

Posted by Ernest Tew on October 27, 2000 at 09:39:52:

Your are correct. “Closing” on a mobile home purchase or sale is usually informal and about the same as buying or selling a car. However, when you are financing it, you will need to have the proper documents ready to be signed.