closing on first deal!!!!!! - Posted by tarheel

Posted by tarheel on May 05, 2000 at 21:38:05:

Bought 85 Oakwood 2/2 14x70 in nice park fully furnished …excellent condition… Seller really didn’t
advertise… I found it riding thru a park for the 1st time.
Bought for $6,100… + $215 rent… +$150 repairs/cleaning + $35 title+ $20 Utilities= $6,520

sold in 26 days for $12,500
down payment $1,000
Interest rate 11% ( first deal )
monthly pmt $285
term 51 months
yield 55.87% as per HP12c

closing on first deal!!! - Posted by tarheel

Posted by tarheel on May 05, 2000 at 11:47:03:

I want to thank Lonnie for sharing all his knowledge & experience in note creation via mobile homes. I’m closing on my first deal today & am fired up. I highly recommend
using the ad " I buy, sell, & finance used mobile homes. NO
banks-Flexible terms. I put this ad in the weekly shopper($35 per month) I get at least two calls a day from it.
I also want to testify concerning the importance of gaining the trust of the PM. PM of park where MH is, has already given me two leads of folks wanting to sell. She even has someone who wants to buy one of the two MHs. Awesome!!!
My goal is to do 1 Lonnie deal a month for the next 36 months. Thanks again Lonnie…

P.S. You sell your books too cheaply!!!

Re: closing on first deal!!! - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on May 07, 2000 at 09:07:51:

Congratulations! Stick with your goal and you’ll work yourself out of a job.

Best wishes,

Lonnie

P.S. Feel free to send the difference in what you paid for the books, and what you think it should be.

Tell us about it, please - Posted by Michelle

Posted by Michelle on May 05, 2000 at 13:03:47:

Care to share the details of your deal with us newbies? Tell us about the situation, the home, the negotiations, and the sale. If you have time. :slight_smile: I’ve read through all the success stories and would love to hear more about people’s first deals. Hey, all…let us know about your first deal! Thanks!