Coaching-Kessler vs. Sheets - Posted by AmyMarie

Posted by Bill B on March 05, 2001 at 16:10:06:

AmyMarie,
After reading your post I thought to myself, she’s got the right idea-but it really doesn’t matter if you choose company A or company B as long as your Coach is a professional Real Estate Investor… not an Agent or a Broker. I had a student about 2 years ago attend one of our workshops. She was so excited that she went out and found an 8-unit building that showed a nice positive cash flow. She did what she knew, bought the building and ended up in a loosing situation… to the tune of about $8,000. If she had a Coach she would of never bought the property or bought it on different terms. She did learn from her mistakes, went out and got more education and two short years later she ownes approximately 100 units. If your the kind of person who learns better when someone takes you by the hand and shows you, a Coach is a great idea. Look at all the Kessler and Sheets posts and try to find someone that has been through their Coaching.

Coaching-Kessler vs. Sheets - Posted by AmyMarie

Posted by AmyMarie on February 10, 2001 at 19:27:46:

I am a new rei slightly overwhelmed by all of the new information that I have received. I am ready to move on some properties but want to be wise. Has anyone worked with A.D. Kessler or Carleton Sheets’ coaching? If so, help me out with the pro’s and con’s of each. Many thanks to all who help.

Re: Coaching-Kessler vs. Sheets - Posted by Shaun

Posted by Shaun on February 10, 2001 at 19:40:55:

I you are going to take on coaching, be prepared to pay throught the nose for something that may do you very little goood. You are better off joining your local REIA, reading all you can, frequenting this site and go to the convention, and then decide what would be best for you.