College kid with cash - Posted by Tom

Posted by Jake on August 09, 2003 at 23:56:42:

Real Estate Investment Programs-

What - Like a mutual fund that pools money into real estate instead of the stock market

Why - You’re a kid. A newcomer. A baby in a world of sharks. With no experience, it takes an act of God to just leap into real estate. You will get solid returns with lots of learns. This will get your foot in the door and start you well on your way to “following real estate.” Just keep reshearching everything.

Where - yahoo, google, ask jeves… you get my point. Look on the web for these clubs. Reshearch them (Thousands of clubs and areas and investment opportunities and speacialties…) Find one and you will begin your learning as soon as you start!!!

Good luck. Happy trails
Jake

College kid with cash - Posted by Tom

Posted by Tom on August 09, 2003 at 17:53:06:

Well I am in college and my family has some money, so I always have a nice wad of cash. Last week I was in Vegas and I won $15k and rather that spend it on booze and strippers I would like to invest it in real estate. Any thoughts on what I could do and how I could do so?

My standard advice for beginners… - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on August 10, 2003 at 10:17:52:

Tom------------------

Good for you avoiding the booze and strippers.

My standard advice for beginners in real estate investing can be seen by putting “beginners success” into the search function of this main board of this CREONLINE.COM website.

Good InvestingRon Starr