Colorado Springs - Posted by Michael (NJ)

Posted by Mack OK on July 24, 2003 at 15:56:17:

Bret, where in Oklahoma are your two parks?
thanks
Mack

Colorado Springs - Posted by Michael (NJ)

Posted by Michael (NJ) on July 21, 2003 at 08:32:52:

I am considering a move to Colorado Springs. I would like to hear from anyone in or near Colorado Springs regarding the state of the MH market in that area. Dave Starr has been kind enough to share some of his thoughts with me via direct email.

Currently, I am a full-time CPA and a part-time REI. I have several 2 family rental properties in the NJ suburbs of NYC. Although my potential move to Colorado Springs is being contemplated to accept a position in a CPA firm there, I see that there might be an opportunity to expand my investment strategy to include Lonnie-deals in that area. Lonnie-deals do not work where I currently live in the NYC area, since there are not many MHPs and the cost of used trailers are much higher here than in most of the country.

Let me here from all of you Lonnie-followers in Colorado Springs – are you out there doing deals?

Re: Colorado Springs - Posted by Bret

Posted by Bret on July 24, 2003 at 11:57:57:

Michael,

The market is getting expensive here. i have not tried to do any business here in CS, but have purchased 3 parks out of state (2 in OK, 1 in NE), simply because the CAP rates are so high here in Colo. I have not tried to do any Lonnie deals here. Try CAREI.com for more info. Also, I think you can check classifieds on line here - in the Gazette. Good Luck.