Colorado Tax Lien Certificates? - Posted by Paul Maynard

Posted by CarolZ on July 08, 2005 at 01:56:01:

The fantasy: You get 14% interest, and have a 1-2% chance of owning the property free and clear.

The reality: Competitive bidding on improved property is such that real long term yields are around 6%, the odds of getting a Deed to an improved property are less than 1 in 1000. Competitive bidding on vacant lots is even more competitive. Unless you are pretty sophisticated and have a system to quickly screen out properties, you will end up taking a shot gun approach, and you will be out bid on everything except what the experienced investors don’t want. Consequently your money would be better spent buying lottery tickets. “What system should I use?” you ask, well I’m not going to tell you.

Colorado Tax Lien Certificates? - Posted by Paul Maynard

Posted by Paul Maynard on July 07, 2005 at 14:50:50:

Anyone doing tax lien certificates in Colorado? Can you refer any sources to educate myself? Possibly a no-hype real life senarios. Thanks

Re: Colorado Tax Lien Certificates? - Posted by Chuck Rosenberg

Posted by Chuck Rosenberg on September 05, 2005 at 10:16:50:

restaurant wine cellar wine country hotel types red wine wine cellar storage reno wine shop reno wine shop communion wine dispenser wine cellar coolers wall mounted wine racks wine storage scottsdale