comment please - Posted by christine mastin

Posted by Marvin_AL on December 17, 1999 at 08:42:51:

I would direct my search for money to Michael Morrongiello, Operations Manager for American Note. I believe they will do deals like these without any up-front money. Good Luck!

comment please - Posted by christine mastin

Posted by christine mastin on December 17, 1999 at 08:38:43:

I responded to an ad in my local city newspaper" buy foreclosures with our money and split profits", I called and recieved information about the company. when i called the company after reading the brochure i was sent, I was asked to send a refundable $495.00. It would be refunded to me after i made my first offer to the compnay. although i have not been able to find any adverse information about them through chamber of commerce and BBB, i did have a business aquaintance who had never had an offer accpeted by them although, he submitted offers that were within their criteria. the name of the ocmpany is Nation Wide REal Estate Discounters Corporation located in Ft. Myers Fl. does anyone know about this company and if they are for real or not. Tahnk you.

Re: comment please - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on December 18, 1999 at 02:58:51:

You should have the agreement reviewed by a “mentor” investor. It seems like there are plenty of other ways to go about this. Take the caution sign from the other investor who can’t get his money back. All they have to do is never accept an offer and they keep your $$$.

Look through the posts on this site for ideas.