Commercial Deal ...Guidance Please (long...) - Posted by Debra

Posted by Ferris J. Anderson on June 17, 2005 at 14:36:27:

I’d be happy to take a look at your proposal if this is something you want to do.
Ferris

Commercial Deal …Guidance Please (long…) - Posted by Debra

Posted by Debra on June 11, 2005 at 18:33:07:

Hi, I am new to commercial investing (read…green as grass). I recently followed up on a hunch about an abandoned property in my area. It was being built as a assisted living facility, located within 0.2 miles of the only local hospital. The building has been vacant and almost completed for about 4 years. I have located the owner who states he was having financial difficutly and now is trying to finish it up.

I am actually meeting with him Monday a.m. to look through the property, and get more specifics. It seems that he may want to just unload it and move on. I am in the medical field and have TONS of connections in the field…but I’m wondering if any of you have dealt specifically with personal care/ assisted living facilities, and could direct me to good information.

I am actually thinking of trying to tie this up in a contract and then locate someone who would be interested in a long-term hold as an operator.

Any and all comments welcome. Thanks