Commercial lenders and looking to relocate../ - Posted by lisa

Posted by PBoone on April 26, 2000 at 22:42:51:

Hi,
Go to the www.sba.gov website and find the lenders closest to you. Call around to see just how flexable they are you may be suprised.
Pat

Commercial lenders and looking to relocate…/ - Posted by lisa

Posted by lisa on April 26, 2000 at 21:42:19:

Greetings, All! What a great Easter weekend. 1,000 mile read trip with an 8 year old and a 1 year old, enough to make anyone need another vacation! While on our little jaunt we came across a business for sale, turnkey, potential, potential, potential for more profits. It is the business of my husband’s dreams. Now all I have to do is get it financed for him, being that I’m the brains of this outfit…Can anyone refer me to good commercial lenders? Creative, of course!!! Now comes the kicker… we’ll have to move 500 miles to run this business. So we’ll be looking for property in the Southeastern WI area to move to. If anyone in WI has acreage for sale, I’d sure like to know, please. This is not an advertisement to solicit business, only a new home for my family. Thank you, and I look forward to doing REI in Southern WI in the next few months.

Re: Commercial lenders and looking to relocate…/ - Posted by PatrickMD

Posted by PatrickMD on April 27, 2000 at 10:46:50:

Lisa, for the house-buying search part of your question, you might try asking through the “Ask Jeeves” search engine at ask.com, (can I say that, J.P.?), “Where can I find the home sales Web site REO Properties?” It turns up a lot of good REO sites. The third line prompt reads, “How can I buy a new home in ---------?” Click on the State pull down arrow, scroll down to and click on “Wisconsin”; click on the red oval “Ask”, and good investing!
Pat.