Commercial loans up to 85% LTV - Posted by Cheryl

Posted by James Harris on June 08, 2007 at 09:07:10:

Cheryl, I may be able to help. Drop me a line.

Commercial loans up to 85% LTV - Posted by Cheryl

Posted by Cheryl on June 07, 2007 at 20:30:14:

We are in need a commercial loan, in the amount of approx. 14 million on low offer to 16M on high, can you please tell me if you have access to people who will loan this amount? The LTV we can purchase at is approx. 65-70% of the value, the units retail for $19 to $20 million, we have appraisals for the Townhouse and the Flats, there are approx. 110 units we can get at wholesale, this is a builders special, New construction and other units in the area are selling from $135,000 up to $250,000. Located in a collage town, with plenty of growth going on in the area. Can tell me how to get funding for this project at a 80-85%LTV? We have found funding for 65% but need to go up to 80-85% for a cash out for turning these units into furnished units, How do we structure a loan that we can do the cash out option, or if you know anyone who can help us with funding for this project I would appreciate it.

Re: Commercial loans up to 85% LTV - Posted by Chris Cambridge

Posted by Chris Cambridge on June 12, 2007 at 15:04:22:

Have reliable funds from reliable sources. Would like to hear more on this project. A lot can be accomplished with creativity including the cash out. Feel free to email to begin contact.

Re: Commercial loans up to 85% LTV - Posted by Tom Resner

Posted by Tom Resner on June 08, 2007 at 11:15:01:

How do you intend to use the property? What is the condition of the units? Are you putting in your own cash or are you depending on equity from the property for your 15% down payment? I would be happy to review your business plan and consult with you on your loan prospects. If it is resale I have a lender that can handle both the purchase and take out financing.

Re: Commercial loans up to 85% LTV - Posted by Matthew

Posted by Matthew on June 08, 2007 at 09:50:57:

Cheryl-
I can help- 10 + year mortgage vet.