Commercial Real Estate Financing

We are a private money lending company that gives out loans to investors/Businesses.

Funding Ranges from $1MM - $200MM
Duration ranges from 1- 20Yrs

We close on all Real Estate loans Including Commercial deals and Business Loans in as early as 4-8 working days.

Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you or anyone have a project that needs financing. Brokers are also welcome to work with us for a 1.5-2% Commission.

Thanks
Alpha Umar
Email: info@dirkwelshfinancialservices.com
Tel: +1 484 240 3694

1 Like

Have adjusted your criteria with the Corona pandemic?

Do you charge up front fees?

HI! no I do not charge up front fees you can email me directly at primeexamplellc34@gmail.com thanks for reaching out

I run an online loan marketplace connecting borrowers and lenders. As an real estate investor myself I know how hard it can be to find financing for investment properties, especially once you start moving up into commercial real estate. I own everything from single family, multi family, office buildings, commercial and land development. Growing my portfolio over the years required investor friendly lenders. If you have a deal and are looking for financing visit us at: www.TotalCapitalNetwork.com

And @alphaumar - maybe you’d consider joining our network?

Hi, I am a real estate agent in Bowie, Maryland. How can we help each other?

Realtors near me

Hello, do you have any project coming up in need of financing? Reach out at- kimotho10samson@gmail.com

Hello, everyone! I simply want to know how and where to invest in real estate. How to get started with investing and why real estate investment is a good investment. I want to know everything. Please help me!

Thanks for sharing your financing services! It’s great to know that you offer private money lending for a range of projects, from commercial real estate to business ventures.
And speaking of financing, if you ever need expert guidance for residential mortgages or home financing, especially in Solihull, you might want to consider reaching out to a Mortgage Broker in Solihull. They can provide valuable insights for your housing needs.

1 Like

You’re welcome! I appreciate the information about your financing services. It’s fantastic to know that you cater to a variety of projects, from commercial real estate to business ventures.

When it comes to residential mortgages or home financing in Solihull, it’s always beneficial to have expert guidance. If you ever find yourself in need of assistance in this area, considering a Mortgage Broker in Solihull could be a wise choice. They specialize in navigating the complexities of residential financing, offering valuable insights tailored to your specific housing needs. Feel free to explore this option for a comprehensive and personalized approach to residential mortgages.