Commercial Training Inst. or CTI - Posted by Tony Verner

Posted by Emily Cramer on January 16, 2010 at 22:46:45:

I own tons of commercial property and can tell you Jason Gilbert’s startegies don’t work. He is just there to sell you stuff and I doubt he’s ever done a real deal in his entire life. SKIP IT!

Commercial Training Inst. or CTI - Posted by Tony Verner

Posted by Tony Verner on January 06, 2010 at 15:34:50:

Is anyone familiar with this organization? It is headed by a guy named Jason Gilbert and is marketed over the internet.

His info seems sound, but my experience in actually getting through to speak to someone in the organization and address issues or questions has been unsuccessful.

Seems to be alot of hype with nothing behind it, other than tapes, courses and mentoring programs. They offer JV opportunities, but I can’t even track down a human to speak with.

Any experiences with this group are appreciated.

Re: Commercial Training Inst. or CTI - Posted by Mark (SDCA)

Posted by Mark (SDCA) on January 07, 2010 at 11:58:03:

Yea… I bought his course. It’s not bad. He definitely knows his stuff.

His niche is developer joint ventures for raw land and master lease options for income property.

I haven’t partnered with him but his submission sheet looks reasonable.

Warning One: He WILL repeatedly upsell you via email so be prepared for that. (And if you go to the live training THAT ends in a massive upsell as well.)

Warning Two: Despite his claim that deals are everywhere I have found that you are still sort of looking for a needle in a haystack. I get his stuff. It makes sense. I believe that it works. Finding the right owner/seller is not as easy as he makes it out to be.

Warning Three: He does list specific deals that his students have done but only 2 (1 partner and 1 solo) seemed to actually use his stuff. TBH I would have expected more real life case studies.

My advice… find the entire course for around the 549 I paid for it and it’s worth it- like 12 DVDs and the same amount of CDs (same content but audio only).

Hope this helps. If you have more specific questions, feel free to post here or email me directly.

Mark

Re: Commercial Training Inst. or CTI - Posted by L. Eddib

Posted by L. Eddib on January 11, 2010 at 14:02:42:

I purchased his flagship course which included a lifetime partnership certificate. I agree with previous poster that there is always an upsell even if you think there won’t be. An example, a new commercial opportunity, short sales, marketed as an addition to current models but in actuality is entirely separate and new - therefore my lifetime certificate is no good for short sales. NOT happy. On the flip side, he knows his stuff, the ability to partner with him is basically what I paid for and that system is very well run and organized and you will know in a matter of days whether your opportunity is a go or not. I too have been pretty unhappy with how unreliable the support system is at responding to submissions. Seems if you have a gripe, they ignore it. If not, they answer it. Just my 2 cents. Di I think it’s worth what I paid for it? Absolutely. I have learned a lot and the submission web site alone is priceless. It is not as easy as he makes it sound and NO everyone cannot do this without a LOT of studying and determination to never give up.