Competition.... - Posted by Jeff Short

Posted by Bob Pearson on February 08, 2001 at 17:15:46:

I’ve been doing Lonnie deals for almost three years and recently bought a mobile in a park I hadn’t been involved with yet. While putting my team together to do the maintenance and cleaning of the mobile, I met the guy who is the deal maker in this park. He’s been doing Lonnie deals for 9 or 10 years. I think he bought one of his first books. Anyway, after swapping war stories, we talked about how Lonnie had changed our vision of the investing business and how our lives have changed because of it. This guy was quite a gentleman and gave me some great advice for the area. Competition…? On the contrary, I know we both went away form that brief encounter even more motivated about this business. Most of the people you will meet will be very supportive of your efforts and offer assistance if needed. It is a great business!!

Competition… - Posted by Jeff Short

Posted by Jeff Short on February 04, 2001 at 12:37:42:

Hi all…

Because of my job, I moved from an area that I didn’t think had competition in this field (Central Delaware) to an area that I know has competition (Alpharetta, GA) because I have exchanged emails with someone from this board.

My question - When you have competition… especially those that are most likely following the same plan that you are… how do you distinguish yourself from them?

I guess I may be a bit paranoid… I just was hoping that no one around here heard of Lonnie…or Ernest… or CREOnline for that matter!

Jeff