Computer and Internet Experts -- HELP! - Posted by Laura

Posted by Jim (minnesota) on January 29, 2002 at 15:27:44:

Laura,

You don’t need to go to the book page. Just type your keyword in the “What are you looking for?” space on the eBay home page and you should get the result you want. Have fun!

Computer and Internet Experts – HELP! - Posted by Laura

Posted by Laura on January 28, 2002 at 18:10:00:

Hi All,

Last Thursday I found Joe Kaiser?s Mechanic Lein System for $149.00 and Dominate Your Foreclosure Marketplace on ebay for $88.00. At the time I thought that was too much but after considering it a bit I decided I could pay up to $100.00 and still get a good deal. This is the version with the document disk that sells for $129.00 so I would be getting a 25% discount.

The problem is that now I can?t find it. I?ve searched through 100?s of pages of listings and still can?t find it. I think the auction ends on Wednesday. Can one of you experts tell me how you find specific items on ebay.

Thanks to all of you,
Laura

Re: Computer and Internet Experts – HELP! - Posted by Greg

Posted by Greg on January 28, 2002 at 19:09:59:

I just did a search on “Forcloser” One of them is still there possible the other two.
good luck

Re: Computer and Internet Experts – HELP! - Posted by Dave T

Posted by Dave T on January 28, 2002 at 19:08:56:

I found Joe’s Dominate Your Foreclosure Marketplace here. In the same section, I found one person selling a second hand copy of Joe’s Mechanics Lein Course, but he admits it is an imperfect photocopy reproduction and not the original course material.

Good luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1505803581

You may find more if you spell it correctly. (NT) - Posted by Kay

Posted by Kay on January 29, 2002 at 17:30:14:

Re: Computer and Internet Experts – HELP! - Posted by Laura

Posted by Laura on January 28, 2002 at 19:32:17:

Thanks Greg and Dave,

That is a much better price! Thanks. I saved the message so I have the ULR.

But, I still don’t know how you found it. I went to the books page and did and edit/find and came up empty.

Thank you, Laura