Concerning NOD'S - Posted by Ron Barksdale

Posted by Clint on June 13, 2006 at 15:05:02:

Not likely,however,stranger things have happened. Outside investor, not likely, however, that IS California :wink:

Best of luck,
Clint

Concerning NOD’S - Posted by Ron Barksdale

Posted by Ron Barksdale on June 13, 2006 at 24:04:28:

I have lists of Notice of Delinquencies that I want to contact. Does anyone have a good system of contacting them, and a proven approach? I live in Southern California.

Re: Concerning NOD’S - Posted by BTI

Posted by BTI on June 13, 2006 at 10:48:26:

Ron

Do you mean a list of Notice of Defaults, or did you actually get your hands on a list of people who are behind in their payments, delinqent, and have yet to have a NOD filed against them?

BTI

Re: Concerning NOD’S - Posted by RJ

Posted by RJ on June 13, 2006 at 06:45:24:

Knock on Doors.

Lease option to buy - Posted by Ron

Posted by Ron on June 13, 2006 at 10:06:14:

Friend of mine must move from a condo he’s renting from owner @ $1100 per mo. He would like to buy. Owner wants to sell for $340,000. How can a lease option to buy be arranged? Or is there a better way?

Re: Lease option to buy - Posted by Clint

Posted by Clint on June 13, 2006 at 11:55:42:

Friend goes to owner, offers him the $ puts X down, and payments of $X per month, agrees to purchase in a set time period.

Clint

Re: Lease option to buy - Posted by Ron

Posted by Ron on June 13, 2006 at 14:57:08:

Clint, however friend does not have $X to put down, will he still be able to pull off the lease? Can an outside investor help in any way where everyone wins? Would a interest only or 1% loan help temporarily?

Thx Ron