Conference In Atlanta - Posted by Jean_Marie

Posted by phil fernandez on January 24, 2000 at 13:47:14:

Jeff,

There is a way to stretch out your payment for the convention. The credit card. Get a partner to share a room with it’ll cost you a total of $470. I’m flying in from Vermont another $264. If you don’t have the cash I’d stagger it over a few months with the credit card.

Other ideas to raise the money for the convention. :

2./ Bring a bag lunch to work instead of eating out for lunch over the next few weeks.

3./ Sell something you don’t use or need anymore, boat, second car, golf clubs.

4./ Do you have friends or family that has $470 hanging around in a bank at 4% interest. Offer them 10% for theire money. Now you’ve got your money for the convention.

I could go on and on, but I think you’ve got the point. There’s always a way. Hope to see you at a life changing event. The Convention in Atlanta.

Conference In Atlanta - Posted by Jean_Marie

Posted by Jean_Marie on January 24, 2000 at 11:21:58:

Being new to real estate investing, I was wondering if the conference addressed issues facing people just getting started or if it was focused more on the seasoned investor. Would this be a good place to jump start my investing career? I have no prior experience, just getting started, ready to make that first investment.

Re: Conference In Atlanta - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on January 24, 2000 at 13:49:38:

The fact that you are new to real estate investing is the very reason you should attend the convention. There will be many topics discussed. From the various methods, you will have a great choice to decide where your interests are.

Re: Conference In Atlanta - Posted by Jeff Short

Posted by Jeff Short on January 24, 2000 at 12:54:09:

Jean-Marie,

Even though I haven’t been to a convention or Real Estate conference yet, I think that I can answer correct by saying that this conference is for anyone and everyone who is interested in Real Estate.

While individual topics may be more geared towards people that are a little more seasoned than others; don’t forget that you have an opportunity to talk to the “experts” in the roundtables. Remember they were all newbies at one point in time!!

After saying this, I will admit that I am still undecided about going! Mainly it is the money issue… if there was a way to “stretch out” paying for the conference, I would be first in line!!

However, I haven’t ruled anything out yet… since there is still time.

Jeff