Confused about Ron LeGrand Course - Posted by Ralph

Posted by Brandi_TX on April 30, 1999 at 13:53:37:

Good point. As someone posted, they paid John T Reed’s “cheap” prices, and received “old material” with publishing dates form the 80’s.

I don’t believe 100% in the rule of “you get what you pay for”, but for the most part it is true.

Congratulations on your L/O success!

Brandi

Confused about Ron LeGrand Course - Posted by Ralph

Posted by Ralph on April 29, 1999 at 18:31:52:

Guys,

I was just looking at Ron LeGrands webs site and going over the courses that he has to order. Now I’m more confused than ever becauuse he offers so many. I know nothing about real estate investing and was just wondering what to do? Which one do I order to get started? I also happen to run across Robert Shemin web site and was wondering if anyone knew anything about him?

Re: Confused about Ron LeGrand Course - Posted by Peter Wells

Posted by Peter Wells on April 30, 1999 at 16:47:39:

Robert Shemin has some pretty good sound information
that he teaches.

Re: Confused about Ron LeGrand Course - Posted by Peter Wells

Posted by Peter Wells on April 30, 1999 at 16:47:39:

Robert Shemin has some pretty good sound information
that he teaches.

Re: Confused about Ron LeGrand Course - Posted by nancy cason

Posted by nancy cason on April 29, 1999 at 20:07:54:

LeGrand is expensive and so is Shemin. There are cheaper sources just as good.

Go to the library and check out some books and also check out the local book stores.

Re: Confused about Ron LeGrand Course - Posted by Jeff (FL)

Posted by Jeff (FL) on April 29, 1999 at 20:00:07:

Ralph,

First read his book “Fast Cash With Quick-Turn Real Estate” and then decide which course you want.

Jeff (FL)

Expensive? Compared to what? - Posted by RS

Posted by RS on April 30, 1999 at 12:18:00:

You could run around endlessly looking for “cheap” sources of RE knowledge. You’ll find several sources, many with conflicting advice/instructions, and you may be more confused than ever. Not to mention the valuable time spent trying to sort through and make decisions on what to buy. I would never argue against reading everything you can get your hands on about real estate. But if you’re looking for a tried and true method of a specific type of RE investing, you can’t beat the value of a comprehensive course.

I paid my $379 for the Legrand “Fast Cash” course. I could’nt afford that $379. We were living off a credit line and paying for groceries on the only credit card that hadn’t been maxed out. Talk about a downward spiral! 7 weeks and $379 later, I’ve made L/O deals worth a minimum of $19,000. We’re splurging at the supermarket for the first time in years. How much do you think I regret spending that $379?
RS

Re: To: RS - Posted by Nick

Posted by Nick on May 01, 1999 at 20:35:39:

Hello RS;

Hi, wow, $19,000 profit huh? That is amazing!

Can you please share your success with all of us,
can you please provide as many details as possible?

Thank you for your help.

Re: Expensive? Compared to what? - Posted by Judy

Posted by Judy on May 01, 1999 at 16:16:00:

RS,

Congratulations!

Could you give us some highlights of the past 7 weeks to help motivate us all?

Thanks, Judy