confused....newbie - Posted by Cynthia

Posted by cynthia on July 16, 2002 at 21:06:28:

thanks, that’s what i’ve been doing, spending many hours, taking lots of notes…lol just didn’t know what the difference between the different colored programs. and believe me, i’m gonna go thru all these posts, they’re very helpful, and i’m grateful for everyone posting, so many great ideas. thank you all!
cynthia

confused…newbie - Posted by Cynthia

Posted by Cynthia on July 15, 2002 at 22:47:05:

Hi, i’ve been reading thru all these posts, trying to learn what i can, i was going to purchase the carlton sheets program, but i’m confused… what’s the difference between the no money down programs? some are red, blue, green???
i’ve seen them on ebay, thought i might get a good deal if purchased there, but then again…no money back gaurentees =) any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
also, i know i’m in for a long hard run, having no money of my own to put down, and pretty crappy credit… but working on that =)
thanks again
cynthia

Re: confused…newbie - Posted by wm-pa

Posted by wm-pa on July 16, 2002 at 18:56:21:

Click on the “main message board” to the left of this page and then start looking around. You will find EVERYTHING you need to know about creative real estate buying right here. Search the archives for what intrests you and there are hundreds of posts from beginners to experts. Save your money and use it for your real estate business!
wm-pa