Congratulations Lonnie & Karl! - Posted by Anne_ND

Posted by Anne_ND on May 08, 2006 at 09:33:33:

Jeff,

I was glad to see you there, I hope we can catch up again at another time and place.

Anne

Congratulations Lonnie & Karl! - Posted by Anne_ND

Posted by Anne_ND on May 08, 2006 at 07:24:50:

Hey Everybody-

One of the highlights of the CREOnline Convention for me is always the Blue Vase Award. I love Terry’s telling of the story (“a winner will not be denied”) and it’s always a very emotional moment when we hear about a real estate investor who has overcome some really significant obstacles to make it big in real estate. This year’s award winner was Lonnie Scruggs! I’m sure there’s NEVER been a more deserving recipient- Congratulations Lonnie!!

Karl was recognized for his online contributions as well, and if you search the archives under Karl-OH you’ll see why. His award was called the “instilling despair” award (joke!). Nice going, Karl, and it was nice to see you again.

It was an excellent meeting this year, I talked to a lot of people doing mobile home deals, including people from CA who have done deals- I guess it can be done there after all! I’m not going to mention any names because I don’t want to leave anyone out, but I really enjoyed connecting faces to names who post on this board quite a bit. And I’m more energized than ever to go out and find a park.

Thanks to JP, Terry, Jeanne and the rest of the CREONline crew and speakers who did such a great job again. I’ll be back next year for sure.

Anne

Re: Congratulations Lonnie & Karl! - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on May 08, 2006 at 18:50:02:

Anne,
Thank you for the nice words. And thanks for being a part of this special event. It?s people like you that make it so special.
Best wishes,
Lonnie

Re: Congratulations Lonnie & Karl! - Posted by JeffB (MI)

Posted by JeffB (MI) on May 08, 2006 at 08:57:53:

Anne beat me to this, but I echo all her comments.

When Lonnie won the Blue Vase Award, he seemed surprised, completely caught off guard. Only a guy like Lonnie could do SO much to help others while never expecting anything in return. He has changed so many lives (mine included) will undoubtedly continue to have a huge positive impact as he educates people about this MH biz and how money works in general. Karl’s award was also well deserved and it was great to pick his brain once again.

Great to see all of you there and looking forward to next time.

Jeff