Posted by Randy on August 02, 2003 at 14:34:17:
This Offer is Subject to:
- My Partners Approval.
- Buyer securing Suitable Financing.
- An Inspection at the (Buyers/Sellers Expense).
- A Certified Appraisal at the (Buyers/Sellers Expense).
- Buyers Final Approval after Performing Due Do-Diligence as to suitable financial performance of investment.
(May require some explanation Mr. Seller if after reviewing the entire package I/my company determine this purchase to be a non-performing we can?t precede).
- Buyers Final Approval as to suitability.
- Buyer securing a tenant.
- Seller/tenant Vacating by (Date)
- Seller clean-up, repair?or any other condition you want corrected.
- Richard Nixon Re-elected as President.
The point is you can put any subject to condition you desire. Does NOT mean the buyer will accept it?but you never know.