Conti and Finkel's Investor Voice Mail - Posted by Sam

Posted by Dan O’Connor on July 07, 2002 at 22:49:56:

Sam,
I’ve been using the voicemail program for a couple of months now with great results.You’re not obligated under any contract. If you become dissatified-cancel.But, as with any marketing tool, it may take time to show results.Think it over and decide on what you feel will work best.

Dan

Conti and Finkel’s Investor Voice Mail - Posted by Sam

Posted by Sam on July 05, 2002 at 12:05:42:

Hi All,

I am new and I recently came across with the Investor Voice Mail System ($14.95 A Month plus 9.9 cents per min) available from Conti and Finkel’s American REIA. I thought it was interesting to look into it because of some of the features it has, e.g. capturing caller’s number even if it is blocked. I was wondering whether it is worth of spending that much money a month compared to just having a separate phone line plus an anwsering machine. I’d appreciate your comments if you have used the system.

Thanks,

Sam

Re: Conti and Finkel’s Investor Voice Mail - Posted by Alan(CO)

Posted by Alan(CO) on July 05, 2002 at 15:09:29:

I recently signed up for it. I like the idea of capturing the id, plus you have 9 mailboxes available, so you can have 9 different messages. If you go with the extra line, get voice mail (so more than one person can leave a message at a time).

Re: Conti and Finkel’s Investor Voice Mail - Posted by Sam

Posted by Sam on July 05, 2002 at 15:27:55:

Thanks, Alan. The 9 mailboxes are just for you to pre-record 9 messages and you select which one to use each time? What do they give to you and how do you get it installed? Do they give you something like a cablebox?
Sam

Re: Conti and Finkel’s Investor Voice Mail - Posted by Dan O’Connor

Posted by Dan O’Connor on July 05, 2002 at 21:14:36:

Sam,

No cablebox. You’ll be issued an 800 number to use in your marketing. The service includes 3(?)pre-recorded messages but you can customize any of them to suit your needs.For example, you can record a message about different ways of solving seller’s problems,dedicate extension(s)to properties that you have for sale,etc.
It’s a great way to pre-screen motivated sellers and buyers unless you have the time/desire to take every call.The fax on demand allows callers to receive info like ‘special reports’,etc.Also, you capture phone #s,ext #s listened to,and length of calls so you know if callers are actually listening to your entire message.This allows you to be able to tweak your message if need be as well as use a reverse directory to gain addresses to follow up with a postcard, etc.

Dan

Dan thanks, so… - Posted by Sam

Posted by Sam on July 07, 2002 at 14:56:11:

Thanks, Dan. So, you signed up the system and liked it? I have not shopped around yet, but do you think this is the best of its kind?

Sam