Contracts? - Posted by J-Lingle

Posted by melvin gunter on January 25, 2001 at 14:35:03:

Hey dude
you are something else! but i am on your side
melvin

Contracts? - Posted by J-Lingle

Posted by J-Lingle on January 25, 2001 at 08:27:49:

Hey Guys i just read this full page of threads and there are soome good points about Newbies jumping into something they are’nt really Prepared to Handle But I myself am a Newbie and have had some Good Advice from JohnBoy thru E-mail he has been a wonderful help to me in REI…I Myself am gonna jump into this Game and see what i can do without buying any of those Courses cause if i had the money to buy them courses i would’nt need to be a REI…But anyways to my Question…Dies anyone have a Assignment Contract they could send me thru E-mail or a contract to tie up or buy the house I’ve Looked thru many Legal Sites And just cant seem to find them contracts anywhere so if a seasoned Verteran could send me the contracts they use i would greatly Apprieciate it Thanks!

Re: Contracts? - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on January 25, 2001 at 14:06:31:

So if you had $200-$300 to buy a course you wouldn’t need to be a real estate investor huh??? My suggestion would be to get a part time job to make the $200-$300…it’s bound to be alot easier and less time consuming.

JPiper

Re: Contracts? - Posted by Monique

Posted by Monique on January 25, 2001 at 10:42:18:

J-Lingle,

I just checked and Bronchick has a Assignment Agreement at his website: www.legalwiz.com

These will get you started. But before too long, you will want to purchase a course that covers the key learnings about how to use the paperwork to your advantage as an investor. Bronchick’s course are very reasonably priced and worth their weight in gold.

Here’s to your success!
Monique