Convention...a new world to me... - Posted by Ellie Swenson_WA

Posted by Jim Rayner on March 01, 2000 at 15:18:40:

Ellie,

Thank you for this post i’m just sorry someone had to attempt to spoil it. It was a pleasure to spend all the time i did with you and chris and i 'm looking forward to watching as you progress further up the ladder of success. Welcome to the family… we’ll always be here when you need us that’s a promise. Now get back to work there’s much to be done

Convention…a new world to me… - Posted by Ellie Swenson_WA

Posted by Ellie Swenson_WA on March 01, 2000 at 09:55:46:

Everyone asked me, “how was the convention?” and i said, “it was amazing. I opened my eyes to a new world…” it didn’t look like that they totally believed what i had to say. Just like I couldn’t believe what my husband had been saying to me all along. Even last October when he came back home from the charlotte convention his eyes were shining and he tried to tell me all about it. i listened but i didn’t hear what he was saying…i couldn’t believe it really was like that.
Going to this convention was a big step for me. i didn’t want to go. even the night before. i thought my husband was a convention “addict.” :wink:
Now i understand why he is “addicted” to these convention “things.” It was real! All the education, the sharing, the networking and the inspiration to get out and make deals…it was all there. Being surrounded by the people who really play the game makes us have a clearer idea about what we have to do and how we have to change some things to get where we want to be.
I feel like I can be not only a better supporter but also a better business partner.
Now that I know this is a real thing, we must succeed. I almost wish that i didn’t know these opportunities existed. because knowing about this and doing nothing is worse than being ignorant!!
Thank you so much to everyone for opening my eyes to a new world. It was a pleasure to meet and talk with the real doers in this business. I couldn’t imagine that they would be so willing to share their ideas, experiences and methods with others. If anyone has a problem getting supported by your spouse, take him/her to one of these convention “things.” soon you will have a real partner…or at least someone to understand you better and give you support.

Ellie