Convention attire - Posted by Scott(WA)

Posted by Matt B on February 15, 2001 at 11:38:38:

I’m pretty sure I remember you saying that you would be wearing your thong for most of the convention so we would be able to recognize you.

Convention attire - Posted by Scott(WA)

Posted by Scott(WA) on February 15, 2001 at 07:41:24:

My confirmation letter said that the convention attire is casual. Casual to me is jeans and a t-shirt but that seems like it might be a little to casual. Those of you that have attended past conventions - How do you dress? What about the dinner on Friday night?

Thanks in advance,
Scott

Re: Convention attire - Posted by Redline

Posted by Redline on February 15, 2001 at 11:16:10:

If I were going this year (can’t make it) I’d be wearing a Beavis and Butthead shirt and an “I BUY HOUSES” hat. :wink:

RL

I was just going to post the same question - Posted by Jacque - WA

Posted by Jacque - WA on February 15, 2001 at 10:27:07:

Thanks for asking this question - I was wondering that myself.

Jacque

Re: Convention attire - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on February 15, 2001 at 08:10:01:

People at the convention wear whatever they are comfortable in. Jeans and T shirts would work. Last year I started with a golf shirt and casual pants and ended up a la David Alexander in a golf shirt and shorts.

A few had shirts and ties, but not many. You might want to bring a couple of different types of clothing with you.

Last year on Friday night we had to wear sports jackets and ties. This year I understand that the Friday night dinner will be more casual. I’m not bringing any sport jackets or ties with me this year.