Convention conflict? What am I not seeing? - Posted by Michael Murray

Posted by Michael Murray on February 24, 2002 at 14:01:40:

Thanks Terry,
It seems if Ron accepts a speakership at the convention, that he would schedule his deals on another weekend. With both being at the same time, neither will pull the attendance they could if they were not in conflict.

Oh well, certainly J.P. and Terry have discussed it with him and have accepted the arrangement.

Convention conflict? What am I not seeing? - Posted by Michael Murray

Posted by Michael Murray on February 24, 2002 at 12:31:38:

I have a flyer from Ron LeGrand for a Paper Power Bootcamp to be held March 22-24 in Atlanta, the same weekend and location as the CREO convention. How can Ron teach at both the convention and at the bootcamp?
Confused,
Michael

Almost certainly taught by someone else - Posted by Stevo

Posted by Stevo on February 24, 2002 at 22:56:31:

I don’t know who teaches the Paper Power bootcamp, but most of LeGrand’s bootcamps are taught by others. I know for a fact that he teaches the 5-day MOS (Multiple Offer Strategy) bootcamp.

Re: Convention conflict? What am I not seeing? - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on February 24, 2002 at 13:58:19:

Those were the original dates for Ron’s Las Vegas convention. The dates have changed to sometime in April, I believe.

Re: Convention conflict? What am I not seeing? - Posted by Terry (Houston)

Posted by Terry (Houston) on February 24, 2002 at 13:42:29:

There are a lot of his 'Bootcamps" where he has his super students or, ala the tax bookcamp with George Yeiter, other experts give the presentations.

I have been told that the only one he still does, besides the BIG One in Florida is the MOS. Even with that one it has been turned into 2 different ones, one a 3 day and one a 2 day, and he does only one of those.

He did this last year where he “Hit and Ran”, as it were, to get back and close his bootcamp.

I think some of the true Legrand bootcamp students could add more to this if I am wrong.

I remember Jeffery Taylor at one of the conventions who left right after his presentation to get to another city. Such is the life of a speaker I guess.

Terry (Houston)

I don’t think so. - Posted by Michael Murray

Posted by Michael Murray on February 24, 2002 at 14:42:08:

That doesn’t appear to be the case, as I just today received the flyer for the paper bootcamp to be in Atlanta on March 22-24.