convention/JP - Posted by MilNC

Posted by MilNC on January 11, 1999 at 16:55:56:

Actually mapquest did give some detail on the very enlarged version-enough to get you to a US Atlas; it doesn’t emcompass the airport.
HOWEVER—the specific details are here:

(I suggest copying and pasting this URL, as I had to go through many screen changes to get there)
(3Pm check in, 12 PM checkout, and other ammenities
are on this page.
You can email them with questions. If I get and answer, I’ll post.
Hope this helps others save time.

convention/JP - Posted by MilNC

Posted by MilNC on January 11, 1999 at 13:12:38:

I have registered and was wondering, are you mailing out confirmations with map and location details, distance/route from airport or are we
supposed to call the hotel?

Re: convention/JP - Posted by Bud Branstetter

Posted by Bud Branstetter on January 11, 1999 at 15:47:00:

The shuttle service will get you back and forth to an airport. If you need a map go to www.mapquest.com and print yourself one.

Re: convention/JP - Posted by Berwyn

Posted by Berwyn on January 11, 1999 at 15:22:38:

My confirmation arrived in today’s mail. It gives the name and address of the hotel, but no map. Watch your mailbox.

Now I have a couple questions. I’m assuming check out time is around noonish, and the convention goes til 6. Will there be a safe place to keep my luggage in the interim? I’ll be taking a cab or airport shuttle (if available, is it?) No point renting a car over the weekend for a 10 minute drive.

Re: convention/JP - Posted by Larure

Posted by Larure on January 11, 1999 at 23:15:06:

You can leave your luggage with the concierge at the hotel. They should have facilities that accommadate this need… it is a standard request.

Laure :slight_smile: