CONVENTION - Posted by DHenderson

Posted by LAURE on March 08, 1999 at 08:56:10:

Jim, My hubby “got on board” too ! It was like we are both on the “same page” now. Our conversation on the way home took on a whole new dimension. What an improvement to our relationship. New idea, “how to re-kindle your realtionship BY making money in Real estate” HEHEHEHEHE ooHH… YOU could be the speaker next year !! LOL

Laure :slight_smile:

CONVENTION - Posted by DHenderson

Posted by DHenderson on March 07, 1999 at 20:33:46:

To All of the Wonderful Speakers and Wonderful new friends I met, Thank You. This has been one of the best experiences of my life. I can honestly say that you couldn’t put a price tag on the education and sharing that I got from this convention. To Everyone that put it on and the speakers. A BIG TEXAS THANK YOU!!! See you next year with lots of information on the DEALS that I will have made in the year to come.:slight_smile:

Re: CONVENTION - Posted by Larry TX

Posted by Larry TX on March 07, 1999 at 22:14:08:

I second those comments. Thanks to all who were part of putting this on. The best money and time I have ever spent.

P.S. Any beginner investors should not miss the next one. Aside from the knowledge you learn, the contact with experienced investors who are doing this stuff is priceless.

A Commercial Message, or REALITY?? - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on March 07, 1999 at 21:29:57:

Hello ALL,
You know, today was the end of the convention. (boo, hoo,nuff of that, now on to GREATNESS!)
Frankly, for the last two days of it, my wife and I could not wait for it to end, so we could run home to make money.
Now, that is not to say that I would have missed any of the last two days speakers for anything. They were all GREAT!! Ron LeGrand and Lonnie were two VERY Dynamic speakers. WOW, this was some kinda weekend!

My wife and I spent some money this weekend, and honestly more than we intended to.(and we do NOT regret ONE dime of it)
So, as we sat listening to Lonnie Scruggs speak (he was last to go), I thought about the prices of the various things we purchased.
Then, like a flash in my mind, that corny “Master Card” commercial came to me.
I thought about it and applied what the convention had done for me.
My little daydream went like this;
Robert Kiyosaki’s books…$35
Ron LeGrands Courses…$1000
My wife attending the convention and finally TOTALLY understandding my pursuit of the REI Dream, and joining me in it…PRICELESS!!

So, folks, for those that missed this great experience, I only have one thing to say;
There are choices to be made in life, and next year, you had BETTER make the right one.
Until then, I’ll be out making money with the techniques I learned, and the motivation I was given.
On to the BIG BUCKS!!!
ROCK and ROLL BABY!!!
Jim IL
And now Vicki IL too, (Welcome aboard sweetheart)

Re: A Commercial Message, or REALITY?? - Posted by Terry (Dallas)

Posted by Terry (Dallas) on March 08, 1999 at 13:44:23:

Hey thats a great post. I remember standing next to you when you said your wife was standing in line to buy. Looks like all went well then. Way to go.
Terry