convention - Posted by Prudy

Posted by HR on February 11, 2000 at 16:46:05:

He’s such a nice guy. Actually, many of us owe Phil a few drinks (if truth be known). I’ll talk to you about re, too. I’ll be the guy with the whiskey sour to Phil’s right.

Cheers,

HR

convention - Posted by Prudy

Posted by Prudy on February 10, 2000 at 14:45:51:

I have been reading the posts for about a month. Of course I am a newbie and am going to the convention in Atlanta. I am really looking forward to it, but one part of me is scare of all of you. Your knowledge compared to mine is vast. I intend to learn alot. See you there.

Re: convention - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on February 10, 2000 at 18:31:59:

The idea is not to show up and show off. … but rather to show up and learn. The only thing this crew has a bit of intolerance for is those who talk the talk forever, ask the same questions for two years, always looking for a different answer and a silver bullet wtih a coupon in the mail, and never take action!

Everyone, whatever the nature of their experience or lack of it, brings a unique piece of the puzzle to the table.

Look forward to meeting you there.
Carol
PS We won’t be at the bar at 3pm, we’ll be at John Behle’s Abundance and Prosperity Seminar! Wanna join us?

Re: convention - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on February 10, 2000 at 17:42:12:

Prudy,

I’ll talk to you about real estate. Don’t worry about you’re limited knowledge. Heck I was there once.

I’ll be in the bar at 3 PM on Thursday, Feb 24 to talk real estate. Hope to see you there.

Re: convention - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on February 10, 2000 at 16:39:48:

Prudy, that’s how I felt when I went to the first convention in Las Vegas. But I’m so glad I went. You’ve made the right decision, and you’ll find-out that most of these people are eager to help you, not alienate you. They were all where you are now at one time. There will be many newbies there as well.

Make sure to join in and make friends, and you’ll get the most out of it.

Stacy

Re: convention - Posted by Prudy

Posted by Prudy on February 11, 2000 at 08:57:34:

Can’t join you I will be sitting on a plane. Thanks anyhow.

Re: convention - Posted by TRandle

Posted by TRandle on February 10, 2000 at 20:41:43:

Phil,
I don’t drink, but Kelly and I will look you up. We’ll probably drag “Steph from Texas” (kicking and screaming I’m sure) along with us. Maybe I’ll finally find out why you owe so many folks drinks. Are you a DIME BAG HOOCH KILLER? Sorry, couldn’t resist. Looking forward to meeting you…

Well said Stacy nt - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on February 10, 2000 at 17:43:40:

nt

i’m kickin’ and screamin’!! - Posted by steph in tex

Posted by steph in tex on February 11, 2000 at 17:29:19:

oh wait!
i mean - I’m kIckIn’ and screamIn’ (notIce the capItal I’s?)
LOL
that was for you Tim-bo!
I can’t wait. Looking forward to meeting everyone AND
having a drink! Phil- the first one’s on me!

see “yall” there!

steph in tex