Convention wish list - Posted by Becky

Posted by rich on November 23, 1998 at 17:36:42:

All the speakers were good except for the one guy who cried unless you bought his bought his books and tapes so he could feed his kids. This guy was pitifull. I really enjoyed the tapes though.

Convention wish list - Posted by Becky

Posted by Becky on November 23, 1998 at 13:35:26:

I can’t wait for the cre convention. Last year was grea !

Please Please please have Lonnie, Bill, Terry, Claude and Scott Speak and do the roundtables again. My Husband and I loved it.

Thanks -Becky

Re: Convention wish list - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on November 25, 1998 at 02:09:53:

I would love to get to Dallas a day or so early and meet over lunch or something with someone who is doing MH Lonnie Type deals and compare notes. Maybe check out a park or something. See how the market varies from there to here. I’m in San Diego.
I would just find it interesting.
Dirk Roach

Re: Convention wish list - Posted by lolly

Posted by lolly on November 23, 1998 at 16:56:40:

I’m new to this great site, can you tell me about this conventoin everyone is talking about? thanx. lolly

Re: Convention wish list - Posted by Walt

Posted by Walt on November 23, 1998 at 13:50:02:

I am psyched about Kiyosaki

comparing notes - Posted by Matt B

Posted by Matt B on November 25, 1998 at 05:40:00:

Dirk,
I am interested in your idea of getting together to compare notes. I am still new to Lonnie deals, but have 2 under my belt, and have purchased 2 more mobiles that I am showing buyers this weekend. I am quitting my job at the end of the year to pursue real estate investing full time, which will include Lonnie deals and a lot more. I will have a lot more information and experience by convention time, so if you’re interested, let me know. I would like to discuss ideas. (I guess that’s what the convention is about.) I have found TONS of these mobile home deals in my area (SW PA), but have had to let a LOT of them go due to EXTREMELY long hours at work.
I just ordered Ron LeGrand’s course (as I’m sure a lot of people did after reading his article) and will be branching out to other areas of real estate investing soon. I still think mobiles are a fantastic way to make money quickly, and intend to keep pursuing these as a regular investment. There really are so many of them around here.
Any way, let me know if you would like to get together for that lunch.

Re: Convention wish list - Posted by Ray(OH)

Posted by Ray(OH) on November 24, 1998 at 08:46:19:

click on the banner at the top of the page

Re: Convention wish list - Posted by Becky

Posted by Becky on November 23, 1998 at 17:24:20:

I tagged along with my husband; had a great time and learned a great deal. Claude and Lonnie were the best and most entertaining speakers.