convert grandfather zoning into permanent - Posted by Eric Timmes

Posted by Eric Timmes on April 25, 2000 at 08:40:14:

I inherited an old mobile home that’s “grandfathered” into a neighborhood zoned for houses. I’m told that if it’s moved, I can’t replace it with another mobile home. How do I convert grandfathered zoning into permanent mobile home zoning?