corporate credit - Posted by Joe McDermott

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by George Sunderland

Posted by George Sunderland on June 30, 2010 at 10:00:56:

Intersting Rick. Since Rick Fowzer still owes me over $3000 for undelivered engines related to a contract originated in August 2009. Rick: Stop avoiding me.

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds/LISA M. - Posted by Brandon

Posted by Brandon on October 27, 2007 at 23:07:25:

Well gee then Lisa, why didn’t you share your knowledge with the rest of us. were you to lazy to get off of YOUR ass?

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by Peter

Posted by Peter on September 15, 2008 at 03:23:40:

So what happen with Rays corporate credit plan. I was thinking of buying it but when i buy stuff from tv it never works out. I get over charged and all kinds of other stuff like up sales too.

Re: Beware Ray Reynolds/Ray legal problems - Posted by Billy G

Posted by Billy G on April 10, 2007 at 21:56:38:

Ray Reynolds, the company’s CEO, has formerly been the subject of lawsuits filed by the California Attorney General in connection with two other corporations for failure to register as a Credit Services Organization and making untrue or misleading representations, in part, about their ability to improve, remove, or clear negative items from credit reports…

The company’s advertising is deceptive or misleading. As an example, this company advertises that for $2183.92, they will build “Up to 1 million in credit” for the buyer. “Up to” claims such as this could actually mean they will obtain ZERO credit for your company, with the maximum amount they might obtain being 1 million. Projected figures such as used in this advertising claim with a range of potential possibilities should state both the minimum and maximum potential, without undue or misleading display of the maximum. The number of clients who obtained the maximum amount, should comprise a significant percentage, typically, at least 10%, of all clients, unless local or state law requires otherwise.

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by Billy G

Posted by Billy G on April 10, 2007 at 21:53:02:

How the BBB defines their “F” Rating:

“F - We strongly question the company?s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law?s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company?s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.”

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by Nicole

Posted by Nicole on February 28, 2010 at 01:52:42:

Hi I went to a Ray Renolds free workshop last week. He is offereing a class for 799.00 for learinging how to clean you credit and get credit for a c corp. He said he needed 50 people for this discover channel program. He sounded knowledgable. Is he a scam?

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by veronica ponder

Posted by veronica ponder on October 28, 2008 at 13:59:52:

i was thinking about using ray system but after reading all the comments and taking the better business bureau into consideration i think i will not go with ray reynolds. i am facing foreclosure and need a solution to some heavy monetary finances if anyone has a suggestion to help me out please respond thank you sincerely

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by PHIL

Posted by PHIL on April 03, 2007 at 15:27:15:

Hello. I have something to say about this. First of all, I’m an expired client of his and I MAJORLY REGRET not staying with his program. I am definitely sold on it now. I will become his client again. Everything he says makes perfect sense. He is the future of America, like it or not. We’re gonna have to do things the way he recommends. There’s simply no other way. We live in an incredibly sue-happy society and something must be done to protect ourselves and in my opinion, he has the answers. Now, for those of you who have done everything in your power to discredit Mr. Reynolds, who is obivously legit, let me say this: you are wasting your time. You have either tried to steal from him, sold it as your own, got caught and perhaps sent to jail, say that he’s a scammer or found that you cannot compete with him and you are very bitter about that. The man is TRULY trying to help people change their lives and is suceeding at it.He is a legit business man. If the man were a scammer like you’ve suggested, don’t you think he would already be in prison for fraud? After all, they know exactly where he is. 22 percent of his clients are POLICE OFFICERS AND OTHER GOVERNMENTAL OFFICALS FROM CITY, COUNTY, STATE AND FEDERAL AGENCIES!!! They know he’s not a scam or they could make an arrest IMMEDIATELY! Therefore, be careful. Mr. Reynolds will aggressively prosecute anyone who steals from him or does anything that harms his company. He has a conviction rate of 100 percent. CONSIDER YOURSELF SEVERELY WARNED!! This man doesn’t play games. He’ll nail you to the cross without mercy. Be advised, I’m speaking as a soon to be again client. I’ve seen what he’s capable of. Don’t do anything stupid. My 2 cents.

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by Phil Tetano

Posted by Phil Tetano on July 20, 2006 at 24:09:20:

I’d stay away from this company. I worked for a competing business and we had hundreds of Ray Renolds’ former clients who had bad experiences with his company. His sales pitches RE corporate credit are highly misleading. If you want a corporate entity set up, go with a reputable incorporation services firm, or an attorney.

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by Darryl

Posted by Darryl on October 18, 2005 at 12:56:06:

I purchased a $2,450 credit builder service from this scam company and they won’t build my corporate credit nor will the give me my refund. Don’t get scammed my him,“Ray Reynolds and Associates”

Darryl from Indiana

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by manuel lemos

Posted by manuel lemos on March 10, 2005 at 11:17:34:

I am a past client of mr. ray reynolds . he does have financiaal products that he promotes and sells I find it hard to understand that a man who has a product to sell did not supplly this indivigual with that product I have purchased many of his products it should be easy to define what coralyn hill means by nothing. I’ve gone to his corporate offices in Anaheim california and recommend that coralyn do the same and calmly ask for her program materials she may call me as a former client I could maybe be of help to her
1-626-833-8687 manuel lemos

Re: no response - Posted by b patterson

Posted by b patterson on January 31, 2005 at 15:51:50:

i ordered the same program a year ago. paid for thru telephone checking. iam in the process of filing a complaint with the bbb for non deliveranc of goods. i NEVER recieved my imformation.

Re: Beware of Rick Fowzer from Manteca CA - Posted by Mike N

Posted by Mike N on September 21, 2011 at 19:25:44:

Your not the only one he owes! I bought a car from him this past spring and he still owes me parts and the car still needed work and money spent on it when it got here to me.

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds/LISA M. - Posted by Lisa

Posted by Lisa on November 01, 2007 at 13:58:43:

Brandon, please get a life and don’t waste my time with your emails. I’m
actually making money, not sitting on my lazy ass flaming you freakin
noob.

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by David Stanley

Posted by David Stanley on September 15, 2008 at 06:02:00:

Never got my package. Complete scam don’t do it!

Re: Beware Ray Reynolds/Ray legal problems - Posted by Reggie M. Griffith

Posted by Reggie M. Griffith on October 16, 2007 at 07:24:11:

So right, when are we going to demand real truth in advertising? “Up to…” should be replaced with “At least…” and small print should not be able to be used anywhere when one party is trying to extract money (or a commitment to pay money) from another. The smaller the target, the harder it is to see. Why do we give the charlatans tools to beat ourselves with?

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by alex

Posted by alex on February 28, 2010 at 22:37:38:

I have taken most of his classes. Don’t pay a big sum up front. pay as you go on a monthly basis if you can. I know people who have lost 20k and didn’t get anything back. so i am surprised he is having classes. But his knowledge is practical.
where is this class being hold?

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by ryan G

Posted by ryan G on January 17, 2008 at 12:51:39:

if he is the future of america, I’m moving to canada… he’s nothing but a lying, cheating, money grubbing scam artist, and my lawyers have been in touch with his “corporation” I purchased a start up packet to do a little research, supposed to be a one time payment, I’ve since been billed 4 times for 5 photocopied(poorly so) pages and 2 unconnected CDs regarding real estate of all things…

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by louis

Posted by louis on December 25, 2007 at 18:55:52:

Boy you sound like you yourself are terrified into being a customer of his again, it sounds like your making these statements against your will. Let me say I’ve been looking for a way to make money for myself and my family I am on avery fixed income there are 4 of us in my family and live on about $17,000. as you can imagine I have to be so careful where I spend my income, we desperatley need extra income ive been looking for a legit program to do so this is why I jumped on the net to check up on Mr. Reynolds and at first I felt I could trust him but after reading some of these comments boy im scared I cant afford to send my money to a scam artist if thats what Reynolds is I really dont know yet, I wish I could know for sure. I cant afford to have to send him anymore money after purchasing his program he makes it seem with just the initial investment into his program and your up and on your way no more money needed to him, but from what ive been reading he then needs you to send him money to get you “up to 1 million dollars in credit” my mom always said it IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT MUST BE" for once I would like to find a program that works and does whar ot promises. Is Reynolds legit or not Carolyn? or are you on his pay roll. Sounds like the guy is a hit man what gives? Louis Solano

Re: corporate credit/ Beware Ray Reynolds - Posted by Not the Next Fool

Posted by Not the Next Fool on August 30, 2007 at 23:29:57:

This guy is a waste of time, fooled by the color of $. He is for sure soon to join Mr. Reynolds in the slammer.